At Putting Green Park we’re caring for the planet one putt at a time.
· CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. We would like to thank everyone who came out to help make it a successful season.
· Internships! Looking for an internship for the upcoming summer? Contact us to check out the opportunities we may have for you.
· Our season goes through Labor Day weekend, Tuesdays through Sundays from 11 to 6 pm. For more information see the Hours and Rates page.
· Be a part of Putting Green - The NEW ULM COMMUNITY GARDEN! Putting Green is excited to be looking forward to our second season of having a community garden at our site. A place where gardeners have individual plots in which to grow whatever they like (fruits, vegetables, herbs, flowers), and where gardeners can learn while growing. This is the evolution of our commitment to the promotion of local foods and sustainable agriculture.. Find out more here…
Putting Green Park features more than just mini-golf…
- New Ulm Community Garden
- Interpretive river trail
- Solar powered club house
- Geodesic Dome Learning Center
- Educational exhibits
- Native plant garden & walkways
Mark your calendars! At the beginning of May, Putting Green Park is open for another round of exciting educational activities for learners of all ages. Book your group today by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider helping Putting Green grow by becoming a 2013 Putting Green member. You’ll have affordable fun right here in southern Minnesota, and your gift will help educate and inspire people to make informed choices for a healthy planet. Donate now
Located at: 1915 South Valley Street, New Ulm, MN (Directions can be found here)