At Putting Green Park we’re caring for the planet one putt at a time.
· OPEN FOR THE SEASON! Open Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend for public mini-golf, Tuesdays through Sundays from 11 to 7 pm. For more information see the Hours and Rates page. We are open May through October for group visits by reservation, days and times are flexible (more information about reservations can be found here).
· Internships! Looking for an internship for next summer? Click here to check out the opportunities we may have for you.
· Be a part of Putting Green - The NEW ULM COMMUNITY GARDEN! A place where gardeners have individual plots in which to grow whatever they like (fruits, vegetables, herbs, flowers), and where gardeners can learn while growing. This is the evolution of our commitment to the promotion of local foods and sustainable agriculture.. Find out more here…
Putting Green Park features more than just mini-golf…
- New Ulm Community Garden
- Interpretive river trail
- Solar powered club house
- Geodesic Dome Learning Center
- Educational exhibits
- Native plant garden & walkways
Mark your calendars! At the beginning of May, Putting Green Park is open for another round of exciting educational activities for learners of all ages. Book your group today by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please consider helping Putting Green grow by becoming a 2014 Putting Green member. You’ll have affordable fun right here in southern Minnesota, and your gift will help educate and inspire people to make informed choices for a healthy planet. Donate now
Located at: 1915 South Valley Street, New Ulm, MN (Directions can be found here)